RE: [IPk] quickset insertion technique

thanks for the advise melissa

I thought i was supposed to stand to insert the quicksets - that is what i have
been doing. It's just occurred to me that both the sets were from a new box. So
 2 out of 3 so far failed, could it maybe just a dodgy box. I have now used a
set
from another box (although it as the same lot number). The 2 failed sets were
placed on opposing sides of stomach no-where near each other so i don't think
it's scar tissue as i've only been pumping 6 weeks. I use the wanger to insert
so i'm not sure whats going on.
My next change is wednesday and i'm already dreading it!!!
anyway thanks again for your help
sara davies