[IPk] quickset insersion technique

In regard to my previous emails yesterday about having no delivery alarms after
changing my quickset infusion sets - I am now wondering if my technique is
wrong. As jackie mentioned I should maybe try sitting down or slouching over a
little when inserting into my stomach. I think maybe that when i am standing up
straight my stomach is quite muscly with not much fat. do you think it would be
better to slouch over a little to get the set into the fat instead of it maybe
 hitting the muscle when i standing straight? I am quite depressed today with
the
pump because so far i love the way it has given me control over my blood sugars
but because of the last 2 set change disasters I have lost my confidence in it.
Now every little beep i hear is making me jump because i think it's the pump
going off again.
Any info with regard to how others insert the quickset would be appreciated
I do use the inserter by the way.
thanks
sara davies
pumping 6 weeks / minimed 512/quicksets 6mm/ humalog