[IPk] Cleo infusion sets: Smiths Medical

http://www.cleoinfusionsets.com/

 These look interesting, but not available in the UK yet (I dont think so
anyway,
someone tell me if I am wrong) and not suitable for use with Medtronic pumps.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/pumps/sets-cleo.htm

What to you think of these Melissa?

Also some more infusion sets to browse
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/pumps/infusionsets.htm

Kind Regards

Jackie Jacombs mum of Sasha aged 12, diagnosed 1999, twin sister Rebecca both
coeliac, two older girls, Nicki and Danni, husband Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0627-3, 07/07/2006
Tested on: 10/07/2006 10:46:00