[IPk] Chopper Lump Crowd

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who came to
the Chopper Lump on Friday evening. Once again it was
a most enjoyable event.

I would also like to say a big thank-you on behalf of
my Mum who I dragged along this time. I dont think she
quite understood why I always came back from these
meetings with more motivation for a pump.

Also I would like to thank those who were there for
showing her their pumps, I dont know what she thought
I was getting, but she said three times on the tube
back to the hotel how small and light they were.

I would also like to thank Paula for the loverly
"quick-fix" key chain she gave me, a tip here guys,
add a small Keyring clip to it and you can transfer it
from your rucksac/handbag, to your jeans or even which
is much more practical for me to your mobile phone
case (I am never without my mobile).

While at the meeting I mentioned that I had seen a new
Infusuion set on the net somewhere, I found the
website, it dosent look as if it available yet, but
you can see and read the splurge about it.

http://www.mysimplechoice.com/prod-patch.htm

We were also talking about aromatheraphy and I have
the details of the Governing Council so I have posted
their website here.

http://www.aromatherapy-regulation.org.uk/

Before everyone starts jumping up and down (and we
start FLAMING),I am just saying that it is nice and
relaxing. (those who were at the chopper lump will
know what I mean).

I got to visit the pump team on Wednesday to review my
bloods and carb counting, so hopefully everything
going well I will have the pump by the next meeting.

Hope you are all well.

Stuart.

27, Type 1 17years, MDI of Humalog and Lantus (But not
much longer)   ;-)