RE: [IPk] just when you think it's all working...

Yes, it does keep us on our toes. But sometimes I would like to not have to
think before I exercise/don't exercise/sleep/eat.

I'm not really whining even though it sounds like I am. In some ways I do
think having T1 diabetes makes you sharper. You have to be if you're going
to survive and be healthy. If I were in human resources, I would have a bias
toward hiring T1 diabetics (not that you'd know at the interview stage)
because I know we have to deal with constant change, think on our feet, and
do lots of juggling -- _all_ the time. Those are good characteristics in an
employee!

elizabeth