[IPk] just when you think it's all working...

It doesn't. Yesterday my body decided to start going low after 8am. I
thought the hypo happened because of a silly insulin decision at breakfast.
But today I realised that no, it wasn't the decision, it was my body, when
the same thing happened today at the same time. And I'm feeling fairly
whacked by it.

It's quite frustrating because I got my overnight BGs nicely sorted about 3
weeks ago, and I can now have confidence that I'll wake up with a BG between
4 and 6. Lovely! So something else has to go haywire instead...

I suspect that the latest development has something to do with the
intricacies of my menstrual cycle. On the bright side, this little annoyance
has convinced me to download my meter this weekend and see if I can see any
sort of pattern amongst the peaks and troughs.

elizabeth