From: "julie" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:30:07 +0100
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] hELP

I have a partner who is very kind and
understanding and devotes his life to
me but I feel I am ruining it.
Just wondered if this is a diabetic thing or age
thing or if anyone else
experiences it.  I know that diabetes effects
males regarding sex but does
it effect females because I just have no sexual
drive at all and some times
the thought of it well I cant put it words how it
makes me feel. (projectile
vomit comes to mind)
So is it because I am a diabetic I haven't always
felt like this.

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.