Re: [IPk] Foreign Supplies

Stuart

Have had foriegn products occassionally but never caused a problem and it is
usually only an occsional issue.

Does anybody out there have any difficulty in getting their prescriptions?
My last prescription took 3 weeks to fill, fortunately my pharmacist was
very helpful and dispensed insulin on the understanding that the GP was
being less than efficient.

With government legislation as it currently stands I can only hold 4 weeks
supply at home, my GP destroys scripts that are ordered early without any
notification and yet then goes on to take three weeks to correctly complete
a script.  I use the preprinted order form on the script to place my orders,
or a form that I keep on the computer with the exact descriptors used in the
BNF so I can not understand what the problem is.

If these supplies were insignificant then the tardiness would be acceptable
but this level of service could actually threaten my life, does anybody else
experience similar?

Paul