Lesley

From: "Martin Seitler" <email @ redacted>

The official price has been out since December
2005. I 've had a monitor
since Jan 2006.

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.