[IPk] Foreign Supplies

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else gets foreign supplies
from there chemist?

The last couple of times I have got supplies now I
have had Drugs and testing supplies from other
countries that have had typed English labels stuck
over the front.

While this isnt really a problem (hey I can now do
Ketone readings in Spanish) I am sure for those that
are newly diagnosed this could cause some confusion.

The best part about it is if you decipher the foreign
label the product was originally made in the UK
anyway.

Stuart.

27, Type 1 17years, MDI of Humalog and Lantus (But not
much longer ;-)

P.S. Whos going on Friday?