[IPk] Andrea

Perhaps i am not explaining myself very well. The Cozmo and Animas pumps  can
do smaller increments. With the Paradigm it is not possible to have a rate
 of 0.275. I can only have 0.25 or 0.3 - but nothing inbetween. As i am only on
small doses of insulin i feel, with hindsight, i would have benefited from
 being able to use smaller increments. I had a demo of the Animas pump from the
rep -  at my request, and was impressed with it because of the smaller
 increments. However the hospital i go to uses Paradigm pumps. I had been trying
get a  pump for 2 years, so i figured any pump was better than none at all.
 That is not to say i have anything against the Paradigm. Quite the contrary - i
am really  pleased with it. I guess it is just something for me to consider
when the time  comes to change.

Sue