RE: Re: [IPk] Guardian RT official price!

Hi Matin

Does your supply of sensors come straight to your house or do you collect them
from somewhere?  Do you get these directly from the US, Canada? Or via the
usualy Medtronic source in the UK.  Have you been able to get any funding for
the monitor or sensors?

Jackie
> Jackie,
>
> I use it more when I'm out and about and can't test so easily, and wont to
> avoid extremes of blood sugars eg when out for meals, weekends, going out
> for the day etc, . They send them in a cool box and they should be stored in
> the fridge.
>

> Martin

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0627-0, 03/07/2006
Tested on: 05/07/2006 11:55:24