[IPk] Temp rates

Can someone please explain to me how the temp rate works on the Paradigm.
On the Cozmo we can set a temp rate in increments of 5% of the original basal
rate eg 110% temp rate on a basal rate of 0.25 would give a temp basal rate of
0.275. The whole basal pattern would be increased by 10%. Does this not happen
with the Paradigm?

Ive been trying to explain to Sue how to achieve a tiny increase in basal.
Either Im not explaining myself very well or the Paradigm works differently to
the Cozmo!

Thanks,

Andrea, mam to Oliver 5 dxd Jun02 pumping Cozmo Aug05, partner to Simon