[IPk] hELP

Age 49
Type 1 48 years
Pumping 6 months

I have a partner who is very kind and understanding and devotes his life to
me but I feel I am ruining it.
Just wondered if this is a diabetic thing or age thing or if anyone else
experiences it.  I know that diabetes effects males regarding sex but does
it effect females because I just have no sexual drive at all and some times
the thought of it well I cant put it words how it makes me feel. (projectile
vomit comes to mind)
So is it because I am a diabetic I haven't always felt like this.

Regards Julie