[IPk] Re:low blood sugars - to Andrea

Hi Andrea,

That is what i meant - that i would benefit from a basal of 0.275. Not
 possible on the paradigm. There is nothing between the 0.25 and 0.3. As i am on
low doses anyway i think i would benefit from the smaller increments on pumps
such as Animas - but my consultant said it wouldnt make any difference to
adults. I can see now that maybe it would.

Sue