[IPk] england football and blood sugar

I'm afraid i was low all day, probably something to do with the weather -
but i hate footie anyway!

I have a Paradigm 512 pump. Usual basal rate during the day is 0.3, but i
 have had several hypos in the last few days. Reducing my basal to 0.25 sends me
high! I have only been pumping since Feb. I did discuss the possibility of
the  Animas pump with my diabetes doc, but it is not one of the pumps used at
 Stafford. The reason why i likes it was because i am on low doses anyway, and i
 liked the idea of the small increments. My doc thought it wouldnt make any
difference for adults - but i possibly think that it would, especially how i
have been the last few days. Any thought?

Sue