Re: [IPk] england football and blood sugar

Mine was completely normal though I went low in the night. I think that
was more from the amount of alcohol I drank on Sunday though. And I
don't care about the football anyway!
A lot of people have raised blood sugar in the hot weather so that could
be the reason.
Di