Re: Re: [IPk] england football and blood sugar

Me too!

Lesley

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "steve baker" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:27:26 +0100
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] england football and blood sugar

That's mental!! I had a BG of 24 for no reason at
all last night. All seems
back to normal now.

On 7/2/06, Vicki Crowley
<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Was it just me or did you have to run a high
basal rate for yesterday's
> england game? I was running fine all day ate
usual foods then after the
> game
> i was like 17mmol!!!!!!!!!
>
> ahhhhh ran a high TBR all night and woke this
morning at 7mmol that was
> after corrections etc....

versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

---- End Original Message ----

 This message was sent from the free private e-mail service by easy.com, the
portal site owned by Stelios and the easyGroup. This email service is available
to all members of the public to use for personal reasons only. Not all
subscribers to this e-mail service are representatives of an easyGroup company.