Re: [IPk] Channel 4 documentary

thank you for your perspective. shows what I suspected. Need for effective
 treamtent that rewards the patient for effort rather than " oh you 're
obviously
not trying" or " well what do you expect: you have diabetes"
I don't recall ever deliberately skipping insulin ( think I forgot my night
time long acting on a couple of occasions). But got despondant about recurrent
lows when trying to keep good control ( and sometimes highs) so used to "
 binge" ie eat 6 or 7 digestives at a time without any extra insulin. Think this
may have been  due to lack of appetite control due to abnormal BGS or even "
what the hell I can't be bothered"
About time medics and psychologists realised super models  and " silly little
girls who want to be slim" are  not wholly to blame for the problem