Re: [IPk] Back up team

Hi Kayleigh
I'm based in Sheffield and there are quite a few people on pumps at the
Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield. If you ring up the Diabetes
Centre ask to speak to Pam Sparks (she's the DSN who deals with all the
pump issues, and is really helpful). I'm sure she'd at least have a chat
with you even if she can't help directly.

As for Derby, I'm sure Minimed at least used to have dealings with one
of the hospitals there, because one of their pump trainers was based
there (Pete - are you still there?)

The thing about Sheffield is that they may not be willing to fund you,
though they do fund some people. But they certainly know about pumps at
the Hallamshire.

Good luck and let me know if I can help any further.