Re: [IPk] My turn now....dodgy high bgs THAT WON'T COME DOWN!

Thanks Di, I meant to say in my mail that I had bolussed at 3pm, so I will
test again at six to give it time to kick in and if I am not lower I will
change the site.

The strange thing is I don't feel sick or thirsty or anything (maybe a bit
vague but that is usual for me these days...), maybe my meter is sick
though! Goes to show I guess you can't always go on how you feel.....

Glad that your levels are all better......

Ingrid