Re: [IPk] My turn now....dodgy high bgs THAT WON'T COME DOWN!

hi Ingrid
What I would do is try changing the set if things don't come down, and if that
doesn't work, you might be experiencing what I had. If you bolus and things
come down, but then they start going up again, it's probably not the site but
this weird thing. My solution was just to increase the basal by double and
hey presto, everything was fine. It lasted EXACTLY 3 days for me and then
everything just came back to normal. I wouldn't have thought leaving your
insulin out for that short time would be a problem unless you left it
somewhere mega hot.
Good luck!