Re: [IPk] electromagnetic fields and pumps

Hi Di,

 There is a paper on pump failure from a van der Graaf generator - I don't know
if that has a similar electromagnetic charge? The techies at the pump company
should be able to quote chapter and verse on the tolerance of the pump.

 (dm 30+, 508 2+, logged onto university computer which won't read my disc, and
so killing time while eating a watercress + taromasalata pitta bread)