Re: [IPk] Various notes

Ian

I just want to reply to your comment about flying with Easyjet and your
 recommendation to tell them that you have diabetes. I just returned from Italy
with
Easyjet and I never revealed anything to them about my diabetes, pump or any
of my supplies. I went through check-in and security without any questions
asked. Flying out, my pump was not even noticed, though on the return check-in
 flight, it was noticed but with a simple explanation to securty, I passed right
through.

Ken