[IPk] Thanks re Medscape article

Hi y'all,

Sincere thanks to everyone who's expressed such positive feedback on the
article I wrote for Medscape.com. The editor of the diabetes and
endocrinology section of the website has said that I may well be asked to
contribute again--topical suggestions are welcome (not that I haven't got a
few in mind, of course...you know how often I'm truly speechless!).

If you haven't seen 'No, It's Not a Beeper, It's My Insulin Pump', the URL
remains: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/458714

Medscape.com is really good about not passing along e-mail addresses to
third parties--no big need to worry you'll be spammed if you register.

Yours in self-promotion for the good of the cause,

IDDM 10 years; MiniMed pumper 7 years