Re: [IPk] Re; High BG's

Thanks Heather
I've come to the same conclusion that it's just something going on in my body
and it will sort itself out.
Doubling my basal rate from 0.9 to 2.0 units per hour seems to have solved the
problem as I woke up with a BG of 6 this morning rather than in the 20s as in
the last 2 mornings! So that makes me think that it's an insulin resistance
problem caused by something unknown going on, rather than something to do
with the insulin or the pump.
Hope things return to normal soon, as I'm off to the US next weekend.
Thanks for the reassurance!