RE: [IPk] dianette

Sarah,

that is really silly!  Almost "everything" can alter insulin sensivity, but
we don't live in boxes do we?  Even if it does alter the amount of insulin
you need, hopefully because you take it everyday you can recognise patterns
and adjust your insulin accordingly?  And don't a lot of women who aren't
even on the pill find that their natural monthly cylce affects insulin
sensitivity????

These doctors never cease to amaze me.....

Ingrid
(she who requested from her GP on Monday 3 10ml vials of humalog and got one
box of Insulatard penfill cartridges!!!!!)