Re: [IPk] still can't get rid of these high BGs

Hi Mary
My one thought left was to try a different batch of insulin. But sadly
all four bottles have the same expiry date..
I can't believe that my insulin needs would suddenly double, from being
completely fine one day to doubling suddenly overnight. I'm seeing what
happens if I double my basal rate overnight, and if it's still not
better I'm off to the doctor's in the morning I guess.
I did get my BG down to 4 mmol/l just now, but I think it's on its way
back up as I had to have some quick carbs to stop me going any lower.
We'll see....