Re: [IPk] still can't get rid of these high BGs

email @ redacted writes:

> it's hard to tell because I can bolus and my BG
> will come down slowly, but it will go up again a couple of hours later.

Hi Di,

Sorry to hear that things are still going so badly.

Seems unlikely that the set or site is at fault if you've changed three times
and there have been no obvious problems.  ?? possible problem with your
insulin batch - but then you did have an effective reduction when you used the
 fridged insulin, so that doesn't seem likely. It's also odd that you're getting
reduction and then bg climbs back up.  Are you getting any ketones?

Shot in the dark here, but you never know...it has been very hot and humid
lately and your basal requirements may have changed.  Would it be worth
resetting them at a higher rate temporarily to see if it makes any difference?

Best wishes,