Re: [IPk] still can't get rid of these high BGs

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Diana Maynard wrote:
 > I've tried everything - changing infusion set, new bottle of insulin,

changing

> everything - and I still can't get my BGs down.

<snip>

> It's been nearly 48 hours now.
> Not sure at what point I should give in and get medical help.
> And if so, what do I do? Turn up at A & E? Call my GP?
> Thanks for any advice

Diana,

If it was me, I think I'd call my GP now, before they close.  If you need
to go to A&E, they'll tell you.

Or have you got a DSN you can phone?

Yours not really having a clue what's wrong with you,

	Eleanor

"Coincidences are spiritual puns."  -- G.K. Chesterton