[IPk] still can't get rid of these high BGs

I've tried everything - changing infusion set, new bottle of insulin, changing
everything - and I still can't get my BGs down.
If I keep bolusing every 1-2 hours I can keep them at about 14 but no lower.
At night it's going up to 18 mmol/l every 3 hours or so despite lots of
I've now more than doubled my basal rate from 0.9 units per hour to 2.0 units
per hour to see what will happen.
It's been nearly 48 hours now.
Not sure at what point I should give in and get medical help.
And if so, what do I do? Turn up at A & E? Call my GP?
Thanks for any advice