RE: [IPk] insulin and hot weather

I have a Frigo pouch for the pump which I have used on
holiday - although as I change the insulin in the pump every
3.5 days I have found that it does not go off.  I really use
the pouch for keeping the sand out!  I have another pouch
that I use for insulin if I am going somewhere that does not
have a fridge as you just soak some gel crystals in cold
water and once they hydrate they keep everything cool -

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
ph 0118 929 2422