Re: [IPk] dianette

a couple of years my GP-of-the-time warned me of the dangers of those with
DM taking the oral contraceptive pill, not because of any interaction with
insulin (I was on humalog then as now) but because of increased risks of
other complications (I think for instance blood clots?).  I stuck with my
pill (UK equivalent of Triphasil that I can't remember the name of) until
only about 18 months ago with no problems.  I eventually went onto a single
dose pill (Micronor I think), which is the same as a combined pill but you
do have to be more regimented about taking it at the same time every day.

I hope someone-in-the-know can give you the low down soon....