Re: [IPk] Constant basal requirement?

I also used to change insulatard (and other basal insulins every couple
of days.  I was taught to ignore the readings for the 24hrs after the
change, because the previous day's dose was still having an effect.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, about to be silent for a while, as I am going to be a

In message <email @ redacted>, Sarah
<email @ redacted> writes
>I certainly used to change my insulatard quite frequently, but I'm not sure
>if it is the right thing to do!

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)