Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #459 Constant basal requirements

Hi Fiona

I have been pumping for about six weeks and am getting on pretty well with
it, but I had EXACTLY the same problem to you with my very first QuickSet.
I was getting a series of high (26mmol) readings and assumed the problem was
incorrect basals / underestimating carbs or a dodgy pump!  Eventually I
changed my site, and the QuickSet cannula had bent over, so it never went
into me.

I am now using silhouettes and have had no problems with them (although it
does sound like QuickSets should be thrown out the window!)

Good luck,

Ingrid
dxed 12 years ago, six-week user of 508!