RE: [IPk] Eye clinic problems - LONG

 I think your letter is excellent, I know it is quite long, but then you have
had to include the precise
 nature of what happened in each case. If you hadn't cited particular incidents
then it may have sounded
a bit vague about what actually happened to make you feel as dissatisfied.

 I do hope you are able to get a referral to someone who knows what is going on.
Its very frustrating
 when you have to wait so long then explain all over again each time you see
someone. I expect some of
the problems are due to overwork and understaffing.

Jackie Mum of Sasha