[IPn] Re: [IP] One Year Pumping!

> Well, I can't believe it, it has been a year since I started
> pumping.  This
>  year has flown by! I have felt so great this year. My A1c's have
>  dropped from
> the 12-19 range to my most recent of 5.5.  I no longer have signs of
> protein in my urine and my vision has even improved.  Now my next
> "anniversary" is August 13.  That marks 10 years with diabetes for
> me.
>        ~Erin
>           Dx'd 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue

hmmm.... Congrats on the excellent A1c's

Now just a reminder for everyone.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add information like this to the data
collection ad Insulin Pumpers. All of the charts and graphs you see
on the ABOUT page
are from your voluntary data submissions.

Fill out and Insulin Pumpers Information Form.

Click on the MEMBERS ONLY link on the IP home page, the click the
button that says "Insulin Pumpers Information Form".

email @ redacted
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org