Re: [IPk] URGENT help with weird airline request!

that IS completely DISPICABLE!!!!

I agree with all that has been said previously - what they won't know won't
hurt them, and anyway, if you did hand over all your stuff, and something
went wrong (I pray (?) to whoever (?) that it wouldn't) but surely you could
sue the pants off them (and they wouldn't want that now would they?).

I have flown many times across the world, and have never mentioned my
d-stuff and have never ever ever had a problem (the biggest problem ever was
caused when we went to pick up a friend from a domestic flight in Brisbane
and they found my-forgottnen-about-watch in myhand luggage), so, I repeat,
what they won't know won't hurt them!!!

I am still disgusted... but still have a great holiday!!!