[IPk] RE: Pumps on Sky News

Hi Andrew

 I watched your tape last night and again this morning. I thought you did
remarkably well in the
 circumstances. You would not guess from looking at the tape that you were just
alone in a studio, you
 looked as if you had done this all before. I thought you looked very cool and
collected and very
 professional. The interviewer did seem hostile and didn't really know what he
was talking about. I
 thought you came across well and answered all the relevant points. I suppose
the interviewer, although
 seeming hostile, was probably only putting forward what some other people,
especially non diabetics, may
 think. You pointed out why the extra costs were justified. I suppose they were
tying to show a balance
 of views. The interview with Debbie and Jamie being very positive about the
benefits of pumps. Well

 Barbara has sent me her address and I will post them on later this weekend or
early next week.

Mum of Sasha age 9
Using Lantus once a day
and Novorapid 3 - 4 times a day.