Re: [IPk] RE: A big MOAN

Hi Karen
I think we all take the easy option at times.
My dad still can't get his head around the fact that I don't have to have
"enough carbs" at a meal to cover my insulin, or that I don't have to have
*any* carbs if I don't want to, or even that I don't have to eat at all if I
don't want to! But I've given up trying to explain to him as he just doesn't
get it.....
I think we are all evangelists to a certain extent. My softball team certainly
know a lot about diabetes and pumps now :-)