[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #453 - Late blood sugar rises

Hi Jackie

the same happened to me when I was on glargine.  I had about 9 units in the
morning.  Sensitivity to humalog was much higher in the evening than in the
morning.  Pasta, rice type meals which were large surprisingly often
resulted in me being hypo a couple of hours later.  Blood sugars would then
rise later and often be high the next morning, very frustrating!!  I am
enjoying being on a pump now and being able to bolus a smaller amount with
the meal and follow with a long extended bolus over a few hours which seems
to work.

Best wishes