Re: [IPk] Late blood sugar rises

Hi Jackie
Have you tried giving Sasha her evening Novorapid *after* the meal rather than
before it? It sounds like a timing problem - that the insulin is peaking too
early for the food, causing lows first and then highs later as the insulin
and carbs are not matched timewise, though the dose is probably correct.
It sounds as if you don't want to fiddle with the Lantus if possible since it
seems to be working well for the rest of the day.
There could be various reasons why it only happens in the evening. Perhaps
because Sasha is less active at this time of day, or because of different
kinds of food.
Hope that helps