Re: [IPk] RE: A big MOAN

Hi Karen
It's definitely the easy option to nod and agree when you know they're wrong,
but I think it has to be up to us to educate consultants like this and
explain why testing once a day isn't sufficient, and why it would be
completely stupid for him to tell you what dosage changes to make on the
basis of your HbA1c!
Otherwise they're not going to learn, and some poor person who doesn't know
any better will believe them!