Re: [IPk] RE: A big MOAN

On Thursday 17 Jul 2003 11:29 am, you wrote:
> But that can happen on conventional therapy too, can't it?  We all know
> that only we can set and test our own doses we were on on MDI /
> conventional therapy....

Hi Ingrid
Yes, that's true, but at least the doctors are (mostly) more confident about
how MDI works! It's actually much easier for doctors to advise us on control
related to the pump rather than on MDI when you have so many more variables,
but many of them are just scared of what they don't know (and no doubt
remember the horror stories of early pump experiments where someone died!)
The message is getting there slowly though...