Re: [IPk] Can someone help me out please?

Hi Julian,

     When I get a script the pharmacy always print a leaflet out with the
possible side effects and I always have a check on the net
www.netdoctor.co.uk  is fairly good but even then there are no guidelines,
as with my treatment for hypertension was prescribed by my gp, and one of
these medications is bendrofuizide which my consultant then pointed out that
this reduces the effect of insulin.
     I had previously had taken co-proxamol for years for pain but had no
adverse affects I think also it must boil down to each person as with all
medications the possible side effects are enormous and we would probably not
take any of them.

Glad to hear you've recovered