From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 16 July 2003 03:18
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: Funding Refused

Hello everyone

 Just letting you know that the West Cheshire PCT have refused funding for
Danielle's pump saying that it
 was not recommended by her Consultant and that the same results in health gain
could have been achieved
 using conventional methods. They did however say that they would explore
options to arrange the
continued supply of consumables.

We'll see!

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002