Re: [IPk] Minimed - anyone interested in sharing?

hi Jo
It sounds like there is a bit of confusion here.
It took me a while to realise you're talking about the Minimed continuous
glucose sensor (at least I think you are).
I think the box of 10 things will be consumables (the sensor things that you
insert under the skin) and therefore if you want to use the sensor for more
than 3 days you would need more than one of these.
But if you just want to use it once then that makes a bit more sense.
But I find it incredible that the hospital have a glucose sensor sitting on
their shelves doing nothing, because they won't buy the consumables to go
with it! And that they can't make more use of it - it's not just for children
- the sensor can be used on just about anyone.
I wonder if your DSN really knows what she is talking about in relation to