Re: [IPk] Re: Can someone help me out please

Hi Julian,

Wow, what a nasty night it turned out to be. I am glad to know it got sorted
out in the end. I agree that you should have been warned about the risk of
low bgs. It occurs to me that, as a couple of people pointed out, you could
indeed have had a 'double-whammy' effect from the heat combined with the
medication. If I were in your position, I would consider myself intolerant
to that painkiller and avoid taking it in future. Does the doctor who told
you to take it know what went on yesterday?

All best wishes,

IDDM 10 years; MiniMed pumper 7 years