[IPk] Re: Can someone help me out please

 As to the message i posted last night. After a few hours in casualty due to the
most severe hypo I've had in years, the cause was eventually discovered, and I
was amazed: I had visited my GP earlier in the day and was prescribed some
strong pain killers (Co-Proxamol) Apparently one of the side effects of these
pills is that it can lower your blood sugar without any warning. Something so
simple, yet I had no idea. I've had no more of the pills and after all the IV
stuff etc my blood is now running at a steady 7 - 7.9.