[IPk] Can someone help me out please?

 If anyone can help me out with this I'd be very grateful. All day I've been
hypo opn and off with blood going down to as little as 1.6. then up to about 12
and then down again and so on and so on. I've reduced my basal to 20% and
daren't lower it any more. However still the sdame pattern. I'm a single parent
and I really don't want to drop my kids in it. Can anyone tell me what to do..
I've never had hypo's on the pump like this before....